Your left testie for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your left testie for...

We had 11 AH-64Ds and 3 UH-60Ms, stop through our little regional airport this afternoon. What a sight. And the townies loved it.
    I'd glad offer up one of your (not mine) testicles for a Western gunship or utility helo.

I took a bunch of shots. I'll post some shortly.

You can have mine, but you'll need to ask the wife for them.

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
      We had 11 AH-64Ds and 3 UH-60Ms, stop through our little regional airport this afternoon. What a sight. And the townies loved it.
      I'd glad offer up one of your (not mine) testicles for a Western gunship or utility helo.

I took a bunch of shots. I'll post some shortly.
      Deployed to Iraq with a combat aviation BDE, don’t need to see them again. Our guard helicopters fly over from time to time. I can tell the wife which type of copter it is before we even see it. Not that it’s hard because there are only two choices, and a chinook is easy to make out with the 2 rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by Arribe View Post
        a chinook is easy to make out with the 2 rotors.
        Oh yeah, the Chinook cannot be mistaken for anything.

Thanks for the offer BD!!

Comment

I promised a few photos of the action from last week, so here we go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AH-64D Formation KAXS 08112019 A@0,25x.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	730.6 KB
ID:	9268Click image for larger version

Name:	UH-60M 16-20847 KAXS 08112019 A2@0,25x.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	806.7 KB
ID:	9269Click image for larger version

Name:	AH-64D Apache 25317 KAXS 08112019 D@0,3x.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	615.2 KB
ID:	9270

Comment

Looks like star wars guys

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

Originally posted by Bonedust View Post
              Looks like star wars guys
              Cool shots! Yes Storm Troopers. Great paint scheme on the atttack chopper's downright nasty looking.
              Last edited by Kestrel; 11-13-2019, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Yeah, the helo helmet has that face mask add-on that definitely give it the storm trooper look. I've seen several painted up with skull, dog teeth. Pretty cool.

Glad you all liked them.

Comment

... snapped at EAA

Click image for larger version

Name:	hellmet.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	9309
                  Last edited by Kestrel; 11-14-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Exactly Kestrel. I have that helmet, just left the helo community before the masks became standard issue.

Comment

Haha...that's cool. Looks like Drillin when someone taxis on the carrier with their wings down.

Comment

Originally posted by bonedust View Post
                        haha...that's cool. Looks like drillin when someone taxis on the carrier with their wings down.
                        hahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X