Laser TGP issue video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser TGP issue video

I've been trying to get JTAC AutoLase script working on the server, which it does appear to be working. I tested it last night but it doesn't work the way it should.

First short clip is me lasing and hitting a target
    Second clip is me lasing using the same code as the JTAC and the bomb hits the JTAC target; which tells me the JTAC is lasing yet I can't seem to LSS with it.
    Third clip is in NVG and you can clearly see the sparkle from the drone.

I am trying to figure out why the TGP is not locking on to the JTAC laser.

My setup is:

LST switch on and all bombs set to the JTAC code along with the LST set on the TGP
    Then I TDC as close as I can got to where I think the JTAC is targeting.
    The TGP is searching but not detecting the JTAC

Any thoughts?

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

It's 3 separate laser code settings, right?

1- What laser code your bombs will 'see' (set on stores page);
    2- What laser code your TGP will fire/emit (set on FLIR page);
    3- What laser code your TGP will see (set on FLIR page).

#3 is the LSS code and should match the JTAC laser code.

#1 and #2 don't matter in the case you're trying to solve.

Comment

Yes, I was testing to see if the laser was firing and it did not appear to be, so I decided to drop on my own (which is why I had everything setup) when on the second drop the bomb locked on to the JTAC laser. It is like it sort of works. Not sure if it is bugged or what. Typical DCS stuff I guess but I'd really like to get this working on our server.

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

I just tested this on the training server with the F16 and it does work. Can someone try it with the F18 because I had no luck with the bug. Also, can someone try it with the Tomcat.

So, the autolase script does work on the server now; at least with the F16

Comment

Tried it today with Hornet , it seemed to lock on a truck target with 1687 but not 1688. Using 1687 with target on TGP and release que it seemed to miss the target it was lasing .

Comment

Was you gbu set to the right code?

Comment

Originally posted by Bonedust View Post
              Was you gbu set to the right code?
              yes gbu's all set to 1687.

Comment

Working...
              X