• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Prerun For DCS

This looks interesting. Can we try it?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4093605

Already on it bud.

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

You are soooo good look’n’. (Sienfeld reference)

Comment

I think Cas was already talking to this guy wasn’t he?

Comment

Not sure. I've got it partially set up, now Cas is looking at the MySQL stuff.

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

By the way, what is with the Moose Airboss function. It lets you define times windows for CASE 1-3 recovery and simulates holding and marshal stack. The carrier will turn into the wind per script and you can get infos about weather, BRC, marshal etc. using the F10 menu. You have to switch comms from Marshal to LSO and the LSO talks to you. Sounds can easily copied into the mission folder, no triggers needed. Not shure yet how to use it together with the Range. A further option let’s you create a trap sheet. If you are interested I can sent you a working test mission.
            Here is a link to the moose class https://flightcontrol-master.github....s.Airboss.html
            Or we just wait for ED and it’s Supercarrier.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1299649B-B1FD-4FC3-BDB6-2B65B0A1863D.png
Views:	31
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	8991

The results file is stored as comma separated file. The columns are
            • Name: The player name.
            • Pass: A running number counting the passes of the player
            • Points Final: The final points (i.e. when the player has landed). This is the average over all previous bolters or waveoffs, if any.
            • Points Pass: The points of each pass including bolters and waveoffs.
            • Grade: LSO grade.
            • Details: Detailed analysis of deviations within the groove.
            • Wire: Trapped wire, if any.
            • Tgroove: Time in the groove in seconds (not applicable during Case III).
            • Case: The recovery case operations in progress during the pass.
            • Wind: Wind on deck in knots during approach.
            • Modex: Tail number of the player.
            • Airframe: Aircraft type used in the recovery.
            • Carrier Type: Type name of the carrier.
            • Carrier Name: Name/alias of the carrier.
            • Theatre: DCS map.
            • Mission Time: Mission time at the end of the approach.
            • Mission Date: Mission date in yyyy/mm/dd format.
            • OS Date: Real life date from os.date(). Needs os to be desanitized
            Attached Files

Windows® 10 Pro | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 4.00GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 120GB SSD | 1 X 500GB SSD | 1 X 1TB HDD | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 | Oculus Rift S | TS Warthog, Cougar FSSB, MFDs

Comment

I've had trouble getting the script to work and now I don't think its worth to effort.

Comment

Working...
              X