Tomcat Intercomm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomcat Intercomm

I've been doing a bit of RIO work with Pongo over the last couple of nights. What I've found is that there is a long delay on the sidetone of the intercomm. i.e I can hear myself talking several seconds after I've spoken. This makes it extremely difficult to talk fluidly and is very annoying. Anyone know how to fix this?

Secondly, is there a way to disable the radio chatter on the in-game radio? That's a bit irritating too tbh...I can't hear myself think

I had that feedback on the intercom. I updated the settings to make sure that the intercom was set based on in game DCS settings vs using the settings in SRS. You may also need to set the switch to be push to talk vs hot mike in the pit lower left hip.

Did you put the radio and intercom switch on your break pedals? I got it working with mine for added realism.

Comment

Originally posted by Arribe View Post
      I updated the settings to make sure that the intercom was set based on in game DCS settings vs using the settings in SRS.
      Which settings mate? In SRS or DCS? I've just switched the Mic buttons from SRS only to just 'Mic button.' in game. I'll see if that helps next time.

I have enormous pendular rudder pedals, so it's a huge movement to apply the brakes vs clicking a button on my HOTAS. I'll stick with the HOTAS.

Comment

I’m not surprised something is sub par in that bucket of bolts.......it’s just waiting for a reason to fall apart!!

Comment

Working...
        X