• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCS 2.5.5.38040 Open Beta

DCS 2.5.5.38040 Open Beta

DCS World
    • MP. Fixed Server Crash at woAIPlane::set_Air_Target_Offset
    • ME. Remade a saving payloads from external mission procedure.

DCS F/A-18C
    • Harpoon will switch back to BOL from R/BL mode when a target point is no longer available
    • Initial release of the AGM-62 Walleye, WIP
    • F/A-18C net phantom ladder will not extended into flight.

DCS F-14B by Heatblur Simulations
    • Fixed Padlock not working
    • Fixed CTD on back to spectator after flight is delayed
    • Possibly fixed CTD when using ACLS/Autothrottle - please give us feedback.
    • Fixed untracked contacts in TWS not timing out
    • Added F-16 to the RWR threat library.
    • Added HQ-7 to the RWR threat library.
    • Slightly reduced drag while maneuvering to improve maneuvering performance above Mach 1
    • Further improvement of internal FM Test Systems
    • Adjusted high drag penalties for fully deployed slats/flaps at high speeds
    • Tweaks to buffet and full flap/slat deployment drag at high speed
    • Small adjustment to AB thrust at mach 1.2

DCS AJS-37 by Heatblur Simulations
    • Fix to 80% ground collision-warning always on in HÖJD mode.
    • Fix to ejection not working.
    • Fix to intermittent CTD when using Weapon selector + LD-Bombs.
    • Fixed CTD related to changing cartridges.

DCS A-10C
    • Restored the extending boarding ladder.

DCS F-16C
    • Low and Out Warning now played for both Chaff and Flare
    • Paddle switch change reference pitch and roll attitude in addition to altitude.
    • Fixed KIAS calculation in FLCC, fixed low speed warning tone.
    • Tone sounds update.
    • Low speed warning tone has priority over LG warning horn.
    • UHF backup panel - wrong numbers on frequency window fixed.
    • Default radios to SQL.
    • Implemented basic IFF
    • IFF contacts on FCR page, wip
    • Added current interrogating status to OSB16
    • Added emergency jettison, WIP.

DCS Mi-8MTV2
    • Is now possible to assign joystick next commands:
      Cargo Hatch View
      Flush taxi data
      Set Gunner Seat
      Show Gunners Panel

Campaigns
    A-10C Sturmovik campaign - fixed bug with frequency.

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

AGM-62 Walleye? Really?

Why?

That thing is a 1960's/70's era pre-cursor to the Maverick (which we already have fairly modern versions of in DCS).

Only reason is saw service into the '90's and Desert Storm was to use up stockpiles.

Stupid waste of programming time to include it, IMHO.

Comment

well it is a lot heavier of a warhead than the maverick so good for large buildings, bunkers, and bridges. also its more of a historical weapon for those that care, because of the history of its development and its use in Vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
        well it is a lot heavier of a warhead than the maverick so good for large buildings, bunkers, and bridges. also its more of a historical weapon for those that care, because of the history of its development and its use in Vietnam

Maybe .... but that programming time could have been put into the SLAM/SLAM-ER, Harpoon .... or A/G radar .... is my main point.

Also, I guess the Walleye is a kind-of-Maverick-shaped-pre-cursor to the Paveway series. I.e., not necessarily a direct line of descent to the Maverick as I had thought originally.

Comment

Yep, I agree Flounder.

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

I like that they "think" they "may" have fixed the auto throttle in the tomcat, but they aren't sure, wtf, why release it untested, bunch of throbbing helmets!

Comment

Originally posted by Pongo View Post
              I like that they "think" they "may" have fixed the auto throttle in the tomcat, but they aren't sure, wtf, why release it untested, bunch of throbbing helmets!
              No prob in your plane mate you could deal with the throttle and your WSO does the rest

For the Hornet it's again not much and far from what is really needed..

Windows® 10 Pro | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 4.00GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 120GB SSD | 1 X 500GB SSD | 1 X 1TB HDD | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 | Oculus Rift S | TS Warthog, Cougar FSSB, MFDs

Comment

You know what is is gents, they had to add 'something' in for the hornets or the community would have burned the place down.

Oh but dont worry, the vipers getting TWS before the hornet...........LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Drillin View Post
                  You know what is is gents, they had to add 'something' in for the hornets or the community would have burned the place down.

Oh but dont worry, the vipers getting TWS before the hornet...........LMAO
                  We could all just play that the entire squad got on the pilot exchange program and fly the 16 out of Nellis.

Comment

Originally posted by Arribe View Post

We could all just play that the entire squad got on the pilot exchange program and fly the 16 out of Nellis.
                    Never in the field of human evolution has an entire team turned gay in one go, which is exactly what would happen if this came to pass!

Comment

• Cainide
                      Cainide commented
                      Editing a comment
                      haha that made me shed a tear of joy))

Originally posted by Pongo View Post

Never in the field of human evolution has an entire team turned gay in one go, which is exactly what would happen if this came to pass!
                    You must have thought I said F15

Comment

Agree re the Walleye, but hey, they fixed the ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Arribe View Post

You must have thought I said F15
                        Hehe...fuck off Pongo would be a more appropriate response Ribbie.

Comment

Working...
                        X