I Look Forward To Flying This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Look Forward To Flying This

All those years in Falcon/BMS, I look forward to the F-16 coming out. Wonder if it will diminish the BMS community greatly?

I think there will still be some diehard BMS fans who don't like change, but I would guess it will bring some BMS guys to DCS.

I'm anxious to give her a flight or two as well. Flew it many many hours, but I still think the Hornet will remain my jet. The nice thing about the Viper for us former BMS guys is the learning curve should be greatly reduced, so it should be possible to fly both airframes.

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

Urgh, yup, take her our on a ferry run, do a little air to air refueling and I got the sead mission.

Comment

pfft, one engine is for pussys

Comment

What are the chances of us fielding a Viper squadron-even though that would appear to be contrary to the concept of a naval/carrier based wing?

Comment

I suppose it depends if we get enough people to form a squadron.

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

The viper will be added to our servers much the same as the F14 is available on our servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                What are the chances of us fielding a Viper squadron-even though that would appear to be contrary to the concept of a naval/carrier based wing?
                In my opinion we are first and foremost a Marine Corp F-18 wing so starting an F-16 wing within this wing would go against what we are. Doesn’t mean we wouldn’t have some chairforce F16’s prticpate from time to time. Just my opinion.

Comment

I would assume Mongoose that there will be alot of f16 flights going on when it releases, no current plans for a squadron 'yet' but you never know what will will happen down the road.

Comment

Chair force Crazy???? Watch it sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Creature_1stVFW View Post
                      Chair force Crazy???? Watch it sir!
                      We will settle it like gentlemen Creature. I'll meet you at the first tee!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post

We will settle it like gentlemen Creature. I'll meet you at the first tee!
                        LOL, now, Crazy... that's just not even fair.

Comment

PS, bring your wallet.

Comment

Working...
                          X