Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally the F18 jockeys got there new toy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkscout
    replied
    Originally posted by Drillin View Post
    stock dcs its only supposed to load on centerline bud as it does in real world. Those guys are using weapons mods, once they get the ATFLIR and the sniper pod then ou can cheek mount them.
    Ok, right on. Thanks Drill.

Leave a comment:

• Surf
    replied
    Did a test with sp, all weapons hit dead on.

Leave a comment:

• Drillin
    replied
    stock dcs its only supposed to load on centerline bud as it does in real world. Those guys are using weapons mods, once they get the ATFLIR and the sniper pod then ou can cheek mount them.

Leave a comment:

• Checkscout
    replied
    I cant load mine on the left cheek station. What am I messing up? Seen several videos with it in the correct spot.

Leave a comment:

• Casimir
    replied
    Oh I have lots of faith. Faith that ED will continue to f*ck things up.

Leave a comment:

• Bonedust
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    I bought the Viper as well since I’m a man of faith. 😉
    Good man Crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy-Canuck
    replied
    I bought the Viper as well since I’m a man of faith. 😉

Leave a comment:

• Bonedust
    replied
    I fuckins hates you booth

Leave a comment:

• Drillin
    replied
    Originally posted by Flounder View Post

Hey, man, there's a version for newfies too.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look out fer da lobster By'e!!

Leave a comment:

• Flounder
    replied
    Originally posted by Bonedust View Post
    Fuckers! I bought the viper and I don't give a Kentucky fuck.

Hey, man, there's a version for newfies too.

Leave a comment:

• Bonedust
    replied
    Fuckers! I bought the viper and I don't give a Kentucky fuck.

Leave a comment:

• Drillin
    replied

A fellow from Ohio and another from Kentucky were standing on the Ohio side of the Ohio river late one night trying to figure out how to get across. The guy from Kentucky says, "Swim for it". The guy from Ohio says, "It's too far and the current is too strong. We'll drown."

The guy from Ohio says, "Hey I got an idea. I'll shine this flashlight across to the other side and you can walk across on the beam of light."

The Kentucky guy looks at him .... ..... and says, "I ain't that stupid. I'll get half way across and you'll turn the light off."

In DCS-Speak, ED is the one with the flashlight and whoever buys the Viper is the fella from Kentucky.
    LMAO you sir win the internetz for the day

Leave a comment:

• Flounder
    replied
    Originally posted by Drillin View Post

wanna switch to vipers flounder? just me and you?

A fellow from Ohio and another from Kentucky were standing on the Ohio side of the Ohio river late one night trying to figure out how to get across. The guy from Kentucky says, "Swim for it". The guy from Ohio says, "It's too far and the current is too strong. We'll drown."

The guy from Ohio says, "Hey I got an idea. I'll shine this flashlight across to the other side and you can walk across on the beam of light."

The Kentucky guy looks at him .... ..... and says, "I ain't that stupid. I'll get half way across and you'll turn the light off."

In DCS-Speak, ED is the one with the flashlight and whoever buys the Viper is the fella from Kentucky.

Leave a comment:

• Drillin
    replied

Yeah? Well, in other news, "“Viper Team” is making fast progress and it is coming together at the fastest rate I have ever seen a module develop."

Personally, I don't think it's too hard draw a line between these two things.
    wanna switch to vipers flounder? just me and you?

Leave a comment:

• Flounder
    replied
    Originally posted by Snapper View Post
    So annoyed about that broken stuff over and over again. Not that the pod is unfinished and broken, but even more because off all the other stuff they are destroying each time, the weight of the airplane, weight of the bombs, the JHMCS and so on. Sometimes I think I should fly the stable. Systems not working because you are willing to do a cold start and don‘t like there auto start feature isn‘t really what I am looking for.
    It‘s good to see that they are still working on it but they really have to speed things up. Better no pod than this mess wasting our time.

Yeah? Well, in other news, "“Viper Team” is making fast progress and it is coming together at the fastest rate I have ever seen a module develop."

Personally, I don't think it's too hard draw a line between these two things.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X