Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally the F18 jockeys got there new toy.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    So annoyed about that broken stuff over and over again. Not that the pod is unfinished and broken, but even more because off all the other stuff they are destroying each time, the weight of the airplane, weight of the bombs, the JHMCS and so on. Sometimes I think I should fly the stable. Systems not working because you are willing to do a cold start and don‘t like there auto start feature isn‘t really what I am looking for.
    It‘s good to see that they are still working on it but they really have to speed things up. Better no pod than this mess wasting our time.
    Windows® 10 Pro | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 4.00GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 120GB SSD | 1 X 500GB SSD | 1 X 1TB HDD | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 | Oculus Rift S | TS Warthog, Cougar FSSB, MFDs

    Comment


    • #32
      Yep. Did exactly the same thing BD and I did the other night, only in SP, and every bomb hit it's target.

      Here's hoping they fix this asap.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Snapper View Post
        So annoyed about that broken stuff over and over again. Not that the pod is unfinished and broken, but even more because off all the other stuff they are destroying each time, the weight of the airplane, weight of the bombs, the JHMCS and so on. Sometimes I think I should fly the stable. Systems not working because you are willing to do a cold start and don‘t like there auto start feature isn‘t really what I am looking for.
        It‘s good to see that they are still working on it but they really have to speed things up. Better no pod than this mess wasting our time.


        Yeah? Well, in other news, "“Viper Team” is making fast progress and it is coming together at the fastest rate I have ever seen a module develop."

        Personally, I don't think it's too hard draw a line between these two things.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Flounder View Post



          Yeah? Well, in other news, "“Viper Team” is making fast progress and it is coming together at the fastest rate I have ever seen a module develop."

          Personally, I don't think it's too hard draw a line between these two things.
          wanna switch to vipers flounder? just me and you?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Drillin View Post

            wanna switch to vipers flounder? just me and you?

            A fellow from Ohio and another from Kentucky were standing on the Ohio side of the Ohio river late one night trying to figure out how to get across. The guy from Kentucky says, "Swim for it". The guy from Ohio says, "It's too far and the current is too strong. We'll drown."

            The guy from Ohio says, "Hey I got an idea. I'll shine this flashlight across to the other side and you can walk across on the beam of light."

            The Kentucky guy looks at him .... ..... and says, "I ain't that stupid. I'll get half way across and you'll turn the light off."



            In DCS-Speak, ED is the one with the flashlight and whoever buys the Viper is the fella from Kentucky.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Flounder View Post


              A fellow from Ohio and another from Kentucky were standing on the Ohio side of the Ohio river late one night trying to figure out how to get across. The guy from Kentucky says, "Swim for it". The guy from Ohio says, "It's too far and the current is too strong. We'll drown."

              The guy from Ohio says, "Hey I got an idea. I'll shine this flashlight across to the other side and you can walk across on the beam of light."

              The Kentucky guy looks at him .... ..... and says, "I ain't that stupid. I'll get half way across and you'll turn the light off."



              In DCS-Speak, ED is the one with the flashlight and whoever buys the Viper is the fella from Kentucky.
              LMAO you sir win the internetz for the day

              Comment


              • #37
                Fuckers! I bought the viper and I don't give a Kentucky fuck.

                Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Bonedust View Post
                  Fuckers! I bought the viper and I don't give a Kentucky fuck.

                  Hey, man, there's a version for newfies too.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Flounder View Post


                    Hey, man, there's a version for newfies too.
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look out fer da lobster By'e!!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I fuckins hates you booth

                      Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I bought the Viper as well since I’m a man of faith. 😉

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
                          I bought the Viper as well since I’m a man of faith. 😉
                          Good man Crazy.

                          Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Oh I have lots of faith. Faith that ED will continue to f*ck things up.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I cant load mine on the left cheek station. What am I messing up? Seen several videos with it in the correct spot.
                              CPU: Ryzen 1800X 4.1GHz, GPU: Radeon 7 2002MHz,
                              RAM: 32GB Trident Z 3200MHz, MOBO: ASUS Crosshair VI
                              VR: Oculus Rift S, Setup: TM Warthog, CH pedals, Cougar MFD's

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                stock dcs its only supposed to load on centerline bud as it does in real world. Those guys are using weapons mods, once they get the ATFLIR and the sniper pod then ou can cheek mount them.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X