The DCS facebook group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DCS facebook group

I am on that FB group for DCS, what strikes me everytime I read it is the growing number of people asking essentially "what module should I buy that can run DCS on a potato?"

Does nobody read the hardware requirements for stuff anymore? Some guy just asked if he should get the hornet or the a10 for his copy of dcs where he doesn't have head tracking, VR or the money to upgrade to that as well as not having a pc capable of running them, and he has a logitech stick where the throttle doesn't work.

Fuck me dead, he's going to have a great time in a detailed flight sim with a semi working stick and a potato to run it on!

In between questions of "when's the console port coming?" right?

Could be worse though. Some of the people in the subreddit talk about DCS & ED like they are a members of political movement rather than just customers of a business. (specifically when it comes to pre-ordering and 'resisting' early access)

"Fuckin' Brits" Bonedust, (2020).

Comment

This is an example of kids and lazy people getting into DCS, moving from consoles like Ace Combat. Questions about making everything easier. AAR, CV Ops and anything else they cant do after one flight.
      [CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/8GsVTdg.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

Comment

I chuckled pretty hard at the console deal.

Comment

Its Facebook. The world's open source to the stupidity of human beings; nuff said.

Alienware New Aurora R9 | Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K 8C/16T R0| NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC 11GB | 2 X 1TB SSD | 16GB Dual Channel Hyper X FURY at 2666MHz | 850W EPA Gold Liquid Cooled power supply | Oculus Rift S

Comment

Originally posted by Bonedust View Post
            Its Facebook. The world's open source to the stupidity of human beings; nuff said.
            Yep. Which is why I don't use it. At all.

Comment

You are the poster girl.

Alienware New Aurora R9 | Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K 8C/16T R0| NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC 11GB | 2 X 1TB SSD | 16GB Dual Channel Hyper X FURY at 2666MHz | 850W EPA Gold Liquid Cooled power supply | Oculus Rift S

Comment

You are the poster girl.
                Isn't that what your wife said?

Comment

...about Pongo...YES!

Comment

...about Pongo...YES!
                    Your wife got the life size poster of me she asked for then I see......

Comment

Yes, she uses it to remind her how lucky she is to have me.

Comment

Your wife has the real me all week while you're away, so she doesn't need a poster.

Comment

Your wife has the real me all week while you're away, so she doesn't need a poster.
                          This, this right here wins the whole internet! Well played sir, well played indeed, I just choked on my vape! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Comment

Originally posted by Pongo View Post

This, this right here wins the whole internet! Well played sir, well played indeed, I just choked on a dick 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
                            fixed it for you

your welcome

Comment

Bahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X