New carrier should release in March 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New carrier should release in March 2020

Supercarrier will be available for pre-order on January 17th with a 30% discount and will deliver as an Open Beta by the end of Q1 2020. Owners of DCS: F/A-18C will receive a discount when purchasing DCS: Supercarrier.

Lots of cool things in the works....including new lighting for 2.5.6, new weather, and Vulkan to improve VR. Also, new maps including Syria

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...67#post4168367

Alienware New Aurora R9 | Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K 8C/16T R0| NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC 11GB | 2 X 1TB SSD | 16GB Dual Channel Hyper X FURY at 2666MHz | 850W EPA Gold Liquid Cooled power supply | Oculus Rift S

Sign me up coach. Not sure when I will get to use it, but sign me up.

Comment

Interesting, hopefully they deliver it in March. Been waiting for something compelling to come back to.

What’s the state of the game now, more stable?
      Custom Thermaltake View 71 RGB Case | Windows® 10 Home | AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16C/32T | EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra OC 11GB | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI) | 64GB G.Skill 3600 TRZ RGB | Thermaltake 850W Toughpower Gold RGB | Thermaltake FLOE AIO RIING RGB 360 | Samsung 1TB 970EVO+NVME M.2 SSD | Samsung 500GB 970EVO+NVME M.2 SSD | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog - F18 stick, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster Couger MFDs x 3, TEKsystems right hand pannel

Comment

We've been having good flight with up to 8 guys.

Alienware New Aurora R9 | Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K 8C/16T R0| NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC 11GB | 2 X 1TB SSD | 16GB Dual Channel Hyper X FURY at 2666MHz | 850W EPA Gold Liquid Cooled power supply | Oculus Rift S

Comment

The lack of a carrier with the ability to spawn a full cycle's worth of aircraft has been the most frustrating aspect of scenario design for me. It's about danged time for the light at the end of that particular tunnel!

I'm also excited by the news that they're including an Arleigh Burke DDG. That opens up all sorts of scenario possibilities.

I've also been stymied by the lack of an SA-5 (Iran still uses them as the backbone of their IADS, and in any case, didn't get the S-300 until 2010). We're long overdue for a model upgrade to the S-3B, too.

Now...where are the EA-6Bs? I know, there's no simulation of EW in DCS, but I don't care. Prowlers were also used for kinetic SEAD, and we should at least have one we can see on the flight deck and tooling around in the skies over wherever.

Regards,
          Yoda

“We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works.” – Douglas Adams

System Spec:Intel Core i9-9900KF @3.6GHz, 32GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM, 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | 2TB 7200RPM SATA-III HDD, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB

Comment

I'm cynical about DCS, but even if they only complete a third of the goals they have set for 2020 it'll be a good year.
            I am buying the carrier on day one. I know it'll be bugged to hell, but they'll sort it out eventually....

Comment

The pacific map is gonna be cool, and free👍
              [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Bonedust View Post
                We've been having good flight with up to 8 guys.
                Tried flying today by myself on training server, but game bugged out twice.
                Custom Thermaltake View 71 RGB Case | Windows® 10 Home | AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16C/32T | EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra OC 11GB | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI) | 64GB G.Skill 3600 TRZ RGB | Thermaltake 850W Toughpower Gold RGB | Thermaltake FLOE AIO RIING RGB 360 | Samsung 1TB 970EVO+NVME M.2 SSD | Samsung 500GB 970EVO+NVME M.2 SSD | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog - F18 stick, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster Couger MFDs x 3, TEKsystems right hand pannel

Comment

We just got back from a 3+ hour flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonedust View Post
                    We just got back from a 3+ hour flight.
                    Nice I’d didn’t even last 15 minutes, after starting the jet for the second time and taking off I gave up. At least you guys got to have fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X