Comment

lmao. More like this.

Comment

Lol I work with a guy that wears one of those

Comment

Originally posted by Drillin View Post
          Lol I work with a guy that wears one of those
          What am I not surprised by that comment. haha

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

Originally posted by TEX View Post

lmao. More like this.
            Need one for my next ambulance shift 😂
            Windows® 10 Pro | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 4.00GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 120GB SSD | 1 X 500GB SSD | 1 X 1TB HDD | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 | Oculus Rift S | TS Warthog, Cougar FSSB, MFDs

Comment

Originally posted by Snapper View Post

Need one for my next ambulance shift 😂
              Lol. Well I’m sure you have experienced something similar.

My first call on my own as a Paramedic had a guy fall and smack his face real hard. He had a LeForte III fracture (spelling?). Bleeding so bad I couldn’t get him intubated. Suction couldn’t keep up. So before we were able to get a king airway in him during compressions all that blood was flying out of his mouth and hitting the ceiling of the ambo. Then of course dripping back down all over us. That hat would have been good for that call lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TEX View Post

Lol. Well I’m sure you have experienced something similar.

My first call on my own as a Paramedic had a guy fall and smack his face real hard. He had a LeForte III fracture (spelling?). Bleeding so bad I couldn’t get him intubated. Suction couldn’t keep up. So before we were able to get a king airway in him during compressions all that blood was flying out of his mouth and hitting the ceiling of the ambo. Then of course dripping back down all over us. That hat would have been good for that call lol.
                Oh boy that sounds really like a difficult airway and a lot of cleaning work.
                Windows® 10 Pro | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 4.00GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 120GB SSD | 1 X 500GB SSD | 1 X 1TB HDD | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 | Oculus Rift S | TS Warthog, Cougar FSSB, MFDs

Comment

Working...
                X