• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to join

Hello everyone

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time, GMT-7
    HOTAS Setup: T.16000M stick and TWCS Throttle
    Head Tracking: TrackIR
    Flight Sim Experience: Around 150-160 hours on DCS with the Hornet and Tomcat modules. I've also had 250 hours of messing around on Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
    Preference + Comms: Anything would be fine, but please keep in mind that due to real life activities and other things I have going on besides DCS, I will not be very active. I'll try to fly with you guys when I can. I have Discord, but I don't have TS.

Take it easy,
    Brick

We look for guys who can be active; a minimum of twice a week. It takes considerable IP time to run through our training program so we need to consider the cost benefit for the wing. Can you commit to a minimum of two flights per week?

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

Yeah sorry Brick but we re looking for a little more commitment then it looks like your willing to provide, so we ll have to deny your application.

Safe travels

Comment

Working...
      X