Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking To Join

Good Day All,

Location: Northern NJ, Near the Hudson river and about 10-15 mins from NYC/USS Intrepid Museum.
    SIM Exp: Jane's F/A-18, Falcon 4.0, FS9, FSX and X-plane for over 10-15 Yrs.
    Current Sim: DCS World 2.5 Stable, but recently read you guys are on the Beta version, with the Hornet and NTTR map.
    Looking to join the VMFA-115 as a fighter pilot if possible, also to meet new people and to learn from others as well.
    I also have discord and Teamspeak client(also available on ICQ). I also have a question, do you guys have a pilot report system to file flight ours?

Thanks Guys,
    Jax
    Last edited by Jax; 08-10-2019, 12:29 PM.

Hi Jax and welcome to the wing, i will send you a pm here right away.

Comment

Got it, thanks.

Comment

Welcome to the wing Jax.

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

And to answer your question regarding flight logging, yes we have quite an in depth flight logging system here that one of or members built. Its quite impressive. Talk soon.

Comment

Welcome Jax!

Comment

Welcome Jax

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Welcome Jax!

Comment

Working...
                  X