Another interested sim driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another interested sim driver

Hello vVCW-1. Saw you're actively recruiting. I'm looking for a new home that isnt getting too large and gets ahead of itself.

I'm very proficient in the Hornet, F-5E Tiger and Huey. The other aircraft, I'm ok, but dont fly often enough.
    I run the Warthog HOTAS, Crosswinds pedals and a pair of DSD button boxes.
    For head tracking, I use the Odyssey + VR goggles.
    I'm familiar with Discord and SRS use.

Currently, I'm in Oklahoma within the Central Time Zone. I'm usually free during the week nights, but do have a week or so where I'm on the road for work during the month.

Thanks!

Welcome Nomad!

Comment

Oh, welcome. Any chance to get some info about your var gloves and there usage within DCS?
      Windows® 10 Pro | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 4.00GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 120GB SSD | 1 X 500GB SSD | 1 X 1TB HDD | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 | Oculus Rift S | TS Warthog, Cougar FSSB, MFDs

Comment

No gloves here. Sorry.

Thanks for the welcome.
        What nights/times are your usual? I read through the various pages, but didnt see anything, although I could have missed it.
        Last edited by Nomad; 07-09-2019, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Welcome Nomad.

Things are very slow here due to summer, but should pick up to our usual activity levels around September. We generally do two scheduled flights per week and there a quite a few of us who fly nightly during the fall/winter months.

Just want you to understand that things are slow right now. Drillin will fill you in with more details.

cheers

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

Hi Nomad Welcome, I’m at work here today but will send you a package here once I get home.

Comment

Thanks Gents.

I dont expect busy busy all the time, but I'm hoping for a small group of people who do still sim together during the slow summer. Build teamwork etc.
              I'll look for the package or email later tonight.

Comment

Welcome Nomad!

Comment

Welcome to the Wing, Nomad!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys.
                    Drillin I'm sure you're busy. I'm leaving town this weekend for work and wont get home until the following Sunday. I'll catch you guys again upon my return and see what all I can to knock out my training syllabus.

Cheers
                    Last edited by Nomad; 07-12-2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Bumping this up from July, now that you're a bit more active.

Comment

Yes, we are back to it bud. Welcome back!

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift S

Comment

Welcome to the wing...again.....

Check your PM's bud.

Comment

Thanks Gents. I'll review the material and hope to get squared away soon. Thanks for having me

Comment

Working...
                            X