Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in Joining

Hey,
    I‘m interested in joining your wing. I‘m a friend of Snapper, who joined here. We fly together for several years, started in 2007 with Falcon AF, then changed to BMS. I tried to fly the Warthog, but never got familiar with that aircraft. For fun I also tried the Black Shark and Huey, but never really left the F-16 behind. With release of the F/A-18, I began to fly the Hornet. I‘m from Germany and now want to fly as RIO in the F-14. Due to my work,and family, I‘m pretty time-limited. One evening per week is a realistic flight time. I hope that’s not a big problem.

Some data:
    Hotas: Thrustmaster Warthog, Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR, MFD Cougar Pack.

Regards,
    MaD

Welcome to the team MaD. Snapper briefed me that you may be along. You are more than welcome, and we always welcome RIO's. Drilling should be along soon to PM you the details you need. I look forward to flying with you.

Comment

who the hell is 'Drilling'.....sign i hate british people

Comment

#Damnyouautocorrect!

Comment

Welcome Mad, check you PM's bud

Comment

Welcome to the wing Mad!

Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | 1 X 1TB SSD | 1 X 275GB SSD | Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card | 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz | Oculus Rift

Comment

Welcome Mad!

Comment

Welcome !!

Just out of curiosity did you buy a small screen for your MFD's?

If so what one? ive been looking at picking a pair up but would want a screen to go with them haha

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                    Welcome !!

Just out of curiosity did you buy a small screen for your MFD's?

If so what one? ive been looking at picking a pair up but would want a screen to go with them haha
                    You should give Chinatobby and eBay a try. I bought all my tft for a planed F16 Homepit from him. I can later today check what I bought for the MFDs.
                    my prob now is that I can’t decide what to do after I got my Rift. Continue building and use it later on with the Rift without Screens or just build a Seat and go with Rift and a Gloves.

Comment

Hello Sharpy, actual i have only the frames in use. For the future i think, there will come some displays. I already got them from Snapper.

Comment

Welcome. It’s MaD I say, just MaD!

Comment

Working...
                        X