Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Your location and / or Time Zone ; Malaysia / GMT+8

• Your flight simualtion equipment (HOTAS or stick / throttle type) AIRBUS Joystick

• Your head tracking equipment (TrackIR, VR, etc.) I am using TRACKIR for past one month. Still getting used to it.

• Your flight simulation experience : I've played DCS since 2020 and flown the F18.

• A little bit about yourself and what you're looking for in a flight combat simulation group : I am new and looking for a group that I can have fun while learning the operation especially in F18 and carrier ops. Looking forward to learn and experience as much as I could with this group. I can commit with the schedule as well and it's looks like 12 hours different. Shouldn't be a problem for me hopefully.

Thank you.

Are you able to fly at 8 and 9pm eastern time?

Alienware New Aurora R9 | Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K 8C/16T R0| NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC 11GB | 2 X 1TB SSD | 64GB Dual Channel CORSAIR Vengence at 3200MHz | 850W EPA Gold Liquid Cooled power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Comment

Yes i'm able.

Comment

Ok, welcome!

Alienware New Aurora R9 | Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K 8C/16T R0| NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC 11GB | 2 X 1TB SSD | 64GB Dual Channel CORSAIR Vengence at 3200MHz | 850W EPA Gold Liquid Cooled power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Comment

You'll get an onboarding PM from Drillin soon.

Comment

thank you so much

Comment

Hey sneezy sorry for the late reply as i have been on vacation and my internet is very spotty, i am concerned a bit about the time difference as we have no instructor pilots (or members at all) that are in overseas timezones. While our guys are sometimes able to fly during the day it wont be a regular occurrence.

So just to be clear our standard flight times are 8 eastern on Wednesday’s and 9 eastern on Saturdays, that would also go for your training flights as well, as they will have to be scheduled in the evenings in north american timezone.

If you think you can make this work the we can onboard you and get you started.

Let me know and welcome!

Comment

Hey Drillin.. i think our time different is 12 hours.. so it's mean if 8pm east time equal to 8am here.. so i had no problem especially on saturday.. i'm up and ready! And can i have discords link as well?

Comment

Alright, will send you an on-boarding package here shortly

Comment

Working...
                  X