Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Bonedust
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Drillin
    replied
    Hi Flanders, welcome to the wing, please check your DM's for onboarding.

Leave a comment:

• Flanders
    started a topic Introduction

Introduction

• Your location and / or Time Zone - Sarasota, FL...EST

• Your flight simualtion equipment (HOTAS or stick / throttle type) - Thrustmaster HOTAS A-10 stick, (to be upgraded to Hornet), Throttle, Pedals

• Your head tracking equipment (TrackIR, VR, etc.)- HP Reverb G2 (Trying OpenXR) Brand new, still tweaking the settings

• Your flight simulation experience - I have used DCS since the Flaming Cliffs days. For the last 2 years, I've solely played DCS in the Legacy Hornet, start-up => shut down. I love to fly with 30% (unlimited) fuel in a stripped down Hornet and do some canyon flying in The Caucusus, Red Rock, NV or the New south Atlantic map. It's relaxing. I don't have as much knowledge or experience in A/A or A/G weapon, sensor, radar, comms, mission building, etc. as well as close-formation flying or A/A refueling. So, I'm excited to learn the jet from the beginning having a good level of stick and rudder experience to build upon.

• A little bit about yourself and what you're looking for in a flight combat simulation group - I've never interacted through a headset while flying, so that will be a new experience. But I'm looking to learn the jet while also having fun and meeting new people. I'm in my mid-40s, married, three daughters, so DCS is my "get away from life for a while"

Tags: None
Working...
X