• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction - Vak

Heya!

• Your location and/or Time Zone
    Greece, GMT+3

• Your flight simulation equipment
    HOTAS WARTHOG throttle, VKB gladiator NXT stick, No rudders (i like my foot cushion~), TrackIR, 32in monitor and a 3080

• Your flight simulation experience

IL2, Old jane's games in the 90s, Ace combat (lul), Elite dangerous (?). DCS for about 3-4 months now

• A little bit about yourself and what you're looking for in a flight combat simulation group

I love flying. My roomate is an airline pilot, i have a good buddy who's an f16 mechanic. I have a PPL and can fly a real cessna (not renewed for several years tho )
    I'm confident with most things hornet at this point. I do also fly the f16 and 14 but nowhere near confident with either. What I'm an absolute scrub about though, is milsim stuff. Calls, proper patterns (i know the theory but the execution is ... let's just say disgraceful) and i am really struggling with AAR.
    What I'm looking for is a community to learn stuff with, have fun and make some friends. Timezone difference is going to be a big oof, which may be a dealbreaker for both you and me, but i noticed you guys play saturday, which might work out as its going to be around 1AM my time. I'm usually up and about at that time until late playing games, might as well make that DCS. If you guys are willing to try me out, I'll do my best to make it work. If not, no hard feelers

My discord name is Aisxos#8894.
    Cheers!

Not sure our flight times would work for you. We fly Wednesday at 8PM eastern and Saturday at 9PM eastern.

Problem would be training times.

Alienware New Aurora R9 | Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K 8C/16T R0| NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC 11GB | 2 X 1TB SSD | 16GB Dual Channel Hyper X FURY at 2666MHz | 850W EPA Gold Liquid Cooled power supply | Oculus Rift S

Comment

Sorry Vak at this time we are not taking guys overseas at this time as we do not have IP s that fit EU timezones.

Comment

Working...
      X