Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hey all, Boomba here. Hoping to get up in the air with you guys!

I'm currently in GMT -6 (US Central Time)
    I have an X-52 Pro with TrackIR 5 and Thrustmaster pedals.
    Experience: I've flown F4, F4:AF in the past along with several other various flight sims. I have approximately 100 hours in the F/A-18 and I'm proficient in Case 1/2 carrier landings and employment of all air-to-air weapons and the majority of the air-to-ground weaponry. I'm also relatively proficient at AA refueling.

Looking to find a group of pilots who fly often and fly somewhat serious to serious stuff.

I am also a livery creator and am capable of skining the F/A-18 and creating custom BuNo's for specific liveries.

Welcome, Boomba! You'll receive a PM in your inbox shortly.

Comment

Welcome Boomba! Solid callsign.

Comment

Welcome. You'll received an onboarding PM from Drillin soon.

Alienware New Aurora R9 | Windows® 10 Home Premium | 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K 8C/16T R0| NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC 11GB | 2 X 1TB SSD | 16GB Dual Channel Hyper X FURY at 2666MHz | 850W EPA Gold Liquid Cooled power supply | Oculus Rift S

Comment

Hey boomba I ll shoot you an onboard package here when I get home from work

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm reading through the intro material. Looking to get up on Block 1 as soon as possible.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the wing.

Comment

Working...
                X